water is fucked up because you need it to live and then it drowns you just because it can
Oxygen’s even more fucked up because you need it to process your most basic functions and from the very first breath you take, it is already working on oxidizing literally every part of you. We spend our whole lives being broken down by oxygen, one chemical reaction at a time.
Science side is morbid tonight
may u forever have the artistic courage of a 13 yr old with a wolf oc on deviantart
Pocahontas successfully nipped Meeko’s hipsterish tendencies in the bud
"This slur has been reclaimed" doesn’t mean everyone sees it that way, doesn’t mean it doesn’t still function as a slur, doesn’t mean it no longer carries the historical baggage of a slur and doesn’t mean it should be used by everyone without any regard for the feelings of those who it has been used against
I laughed harder than I should have.
THIS IS MY COVER PHOTO ON FACEBOOK
i’m all for boys wearing makeup mostly because if more of them got into it there’d be a bigger market and it wouldn’t cost $25 for an eyeshadow primer anymore
i can’t wait to go into the makeup aisle to get the latest man-color of guyshadow that comes in containers shaped like bullets and footballs
even if hannibal wasn’t a cannibalistic serial killer why would you want to hang out with him anyway he’s so pretentious
"heart tartare" kiss my ass hannibal order a pizza
yo but mermaid monster hybrids though
- vampire mermaids who prey on their own kind — when they get bitten, their scales fall off, their tails turn a slick and fleshy grey, a dorsal fin begins to sprout from their spine, and suddenly there’s six rows of teeth where once there was only one
- mermaid medusas who’ve got eels for hair and it’s not their gaze that can turn you to stone but their song
- fairy mermaids who’re born of spite and mischief — they’re small, the size of seahorses, and they speed through the currents causing mayhem and sometimes destruction
- were-mermaids who turn into huge, hulking great whites when the full moon filters through the deep waters, who cannot be restrained because what shackles can you find in the deep?, who leave blood and guts in their wake
Let’s go deeper
- Mermaid dryads tied to a whole kept forest, fins and hair perfectly camouflaged with their natural habitat. They drift serenely through their gardens until it is threatened, when the whole kelp forest turns on the attacker and drags it down to its death.
- Elementally aligned mermaids - air-aligned mermaids leap joyously from the water and glide on tough fins, punching through the surface of the water like tiny spears of silver-blue. Fire-aligned mermaids drawn to deep volcanic vents, blind and sickly-white with teeth that fit together like a sieve.
- Kraken mermaids.
when people say “i dont believe in science”
what are you even talking about
If you ever think the US education system isn’t so bad just remember, in fourth grade my teacher had my class write journals as children hiding from the Nazis during World War II from before the war to the ghettos to the concentration camps, and when I asked my teacher help me to figure out a way for my character to survive she told me that it was highly unlikely my character would have survived and that I had to kill them to make it realistic.
Let me repeat that:
MY FOURTH GRADE TEACHER WOULD NOT LET ME, AT TEN YES OLD, CREATE A HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR FOR A PROJECT ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST BECAUSE IT WAS AND I QUOTE, “UNLIKELY”
*SLAMS REBLOG BUTTON*
HIT REBLOG SO GODDAMN FAST
"you wear that a lot" yes that is because i, a proud owner of a washing machine,